Click on the link below to signup for fresh flowers!
***Update 3/31/2021 – New subscription signups will start in mid to late July instead of June due to flower availability. We will contact you if we are able to start your subscription sooner. Thank you for understanding. Please do not worry! The lisianthus will be blooming then, and they are not a flower to be missed!***
|4 Week Small Bouquet||$60.00 + tax|
|4 Week Medium Bouquet||$80.00 + tax|
|6 Week Small Bouquet||$85.00 + tax|
|6 Week Medium Bouquet||$115.00 + tax|
How Our Subscriptions Work:
- Sign up for a subscription by clicking the link above. You can choose between different sizes and amounts (4 Weeks or 6 Weeks) of bouquets. A small (~15 stems) is perfect for the corner of your desk at work or an end table in your living room. The medium (~20+ stems) is a great size for your dining or kitchen table.
- Bouquets will be dropped off at locations in Hardin, Brussels, and Meppen once per week. You can choose weekly or biweekly dropoff options. The Hardin location will be at Blueridge Farms’ 4Square Market, the Meppen location will be at our farm next to the Meppen Tavern, and the Brussels location will be at Odelehr’s Roadside Market. If anyone is interested in a Kampsville/Hamburg dropoff, let us know.
- In the past, we had home deliveries and vases with our flowers. We have come to realize that as a family and business, this is not sustainable for us at this time. If you are still interested in home delivery, please let us know. We may be able to accommodate you for an additional delivery fee. Vases are available for purchase if you do not have a vase ($4.00 and up).
- Enjoy your fresh cut flowers throughout the Summer and Fall!
**The earlier you signup, the sooner your subscription will start unless you prefer a later start. The first dropoffs will be in the beginning of June. We will be in contact with you in late May to remind you of your first pickup date!**
Subscriptions are divided into “sessions”. We may not have enough flowers to fill all subscriptions at the same time, particularly in early Spring, so this helps us serve everyone in the best way possible. As always, our season and sessions may change due to Mother Nature.
- Session 1: Early June to Mid July
- Session 2: Mid July to Late August
- Session 3: Late August to End of Season (early October, typically)
Any questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (618) 535-4740.