To order now:
To order a bouquet during our growing season from April to October, please call/text 618.535.4740, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or message us on Facebook. We typically respond to Facebook messages the quickest. See below for pricing on seasonal bouquets and arrangements.
To shop for flower arrangements/bouquets, dried flowers, potted or bareroot roses, or pressed flower pendants, visit our online store (button below).
Wholesale to Florists & Designers
If you are a florist or designer interested in local cut flowers, please consider sourcing from our farm! Also, if there’s something you would like to see or have a hard time sourcing, we can consider growing for you. Let us know what you need!
Sign up as a wholesale customer to receive weekly availability emails throughout the season. Availability will be updated in Google Sheets, so when a customer makes a purchase it is updated in real-time. Place your orders by 6 p.m. on Tuesday evenings to receive delivery on Wednesday. Orders of $200 or more will receive free delivery. Local delivery only to Alton/Godfrey, Calhoun, and Jerseyville at this time.
Bouquets & Arrangements
We offer mixed bouquets and vase arrangements for pickup and delivery. Delivery fee will vary based on location within Calhoun county. Announcements will be made if our flowers can be found elsewhere throughout the season (for example, at a market or pop-up stand at a business). Bouquets and arrangements will be 100% Calhoun County grown, whether from our field or foraged from our property. Due to seasonality, flowers and fillers will vary as the summer progresses.
Prices are subject to change depending on what we have blooming and available. Prices include sales tax.
- Standard Wrapped Bouquet – $22
- Large Wrapped Bouquet – $30
- Small Vase Arrangement – $22
- Medium Vase Arrangement – $27
- Large Vase Arrangement – $35
- Small Mixed Spring Arrangement (anemones & ranunculus) – $22
- Double or Parrot Tulip Bouquet – $25
- Plain Vase or Jar – $4
- Specialty vases (crystal, milk glass, unique) starting at $8
- Price will vary on custom orders, but you can ask us for an estimate before ordering!
Flower subscriptions are discontinued as of 2023. They might be back in the future, so stick around!
- Subscription includes standard hand-wrapped bouquets.
- You pick up your flowers each week at one of our dropoff locations (Hardin, Meppen, Grafton, or Brussels).
- You may choose to have dropoffs every week or biweekly.
- Please discuss with us if you would prefer home delivery and we may be able to accommodate your for an additional delivery fee.
- Subscriptions are divided into “sessions”. We may not have enough flowers to fill all subscriptions at the same time, particularly in early Spring, so this helps us serve everyone in the best way possible. As always, our season and sessions may change due to Mother Nature.
- Session 1: Early June to Mid July
- Session 2: Mid July to Late August
- Session 3: Late August to End of Season (early October, typically)
Prices and offerings subject to change due to production in the field.