Thank you for purchasing from Sievers Blumen Farm. If you’ve landed on this page, you’ve likely purchased something from our shop.
We will accept returns on various items as long as they are unused or without damage. These items may include books or handmade items and hardgoods in the shop. We do not pay for return shipping labels at this time.
If you feel any damage occurred during shipping, please send us a picture. We are happy to accommodate you.
Send us an email with your order number, any pictures, and your reason for returning to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returning Live Plants
Live plants are mostly ineligible for return due to the multitude of environmental factors that can occur during transit, planting, and growing of a plant.
If you feel like your plant is dysfunctional or damaged, please reach out to us immediately upon receiving. We ask that you do the following steps:
- Follow the planting instructions provided. If you receive a plant from us but do not plant it as indicated (i.e. you leave it in a dark basement or garage with no access to sunlight or water for weeks or months), then unfortunately we will not accept your refund request.
- Snap a picture of the damaged box and plant immediately upon receipt of your package. We understand that sometimes the package carriers can be a little rough with their handling or may lose packages for quite some time. If you feel like you received a damaged plant, please send us an email with your order number, the date you received the package, and a picture.
- Some of our plants are shipped as dormant plants (i.e. the bare root roses). Dormant plants do not typically have active growth until its time for them to “wake up”. This is due to the natural mechanisms within the plant that can sense temperature and moisture levels. For this reason, we ask that once you’ve planted your dormant bare root that you wait at least 60 days before requesting a refund. You should start seeing new growth at least by 30 days after planting, but in some cases it can take up to 2 months. Take a picture, reference your order number, let us know the date you planted your dormant plant, and send us an email if you feel you are entitled to a refund.
- Your plant is not eligible for refund once it has been planted in your garden and has shown new growth. For example, you purchased a bare root rose in the Spring and it grows fine all Summer and then dies in the Fall. There are so many environmental and cultural factors that can go wrong with plants. We are not liable for these factors once the plants leave our hands.
Contacting Us About Returns or Refunds
Please send all return or refund requests to email@example.com. Note the following information in your email:
- Your order number and name
- The date you received your package and/or planted your plant
- Your reason for your request
- Pictures (if applicable)