Wholesale to Florists/Designers
During the season, we will have lists of flowers available to purchase for your business’ needs. The 2021 season is expected to start mid-April.
Bouquets & Vase Arrangements
We offer mixed bouquets and vase arrangements for pickup and delivery. Announcements will be made if our flowers can be found elsewhere throughout the season (for example, at a market or pop-up stand at a business). If you are a DIY bride or just looking to purchase bulk buckets of flowers, fill out our Bulk Bucket Form and we will be in touch shortly.
Flower Subscriptions (Click here to signup)
- Subscription includes hand-wrapped bouquets in various sizes.
- You pick up your flowers each week at one of our dropoff locations (Hardin, Meppen, or Brussels).
- You may choose to have dropoffs every week or biweekly.
- Please discuss with us if you would prefer home delivery and we may be able to accommodate your for an additional delivery fee.
- To extend subscription past 4 or 6 weeks, please discuss this with us. The weekly rate of subscription purchased will be continued for the subsequent weeks. Example: Customer purchases small 6 week subscription at $85. Customer wishes to continue for another 4 weeks after the end of the 6 week period. $85 / 6 weeks = $14.17/week. $14.17 x 4 weeks = $56.68. So, $85 + $56.68 = $141.68 for 10 weeks total.
- For extended subscriptions: We will deliver flowers until you tell us to stop or until our season ends (usually around early October).
- Subscriptions are divided into “sessions”. We may not have enough flowers to fill all subscriptions at the same time, particularly in early Spring, so this helps us serve everyone in the best way possible. As always, our season and sessions may change due to Mother Nature.
- Session 1: Early June to Mid July
- Session 2: Mid July to Late August
- Session 3: Late August to End of Season (early October, typically)
Prices and offerings subject to change due to production in the field.